Submissions are invited for On Campus News by email, fax, mail, or by filling out the form on this page.
- University or University-related events
- Submissions must include a date, time, location, and contact name and phone number
- Please include people’s first names and positions
- Letters to the Editor (up to 300 words) and personal viewpoint articles (up to 600 words)
Around the Bowl
- Brief notices of awards, achievements and promotions of campus faculty and staff
- Please use full first names (not initials), and include a head-and-shoulders photo, if possible. Send photos via email to email@example.com.
- Suggestions for news stories, feature articles, people profiles, or photographs
Use this form to submit your opinion piece, coming event, Around the Bowl item, or suggestions.
- Submission deadline is Thursday at 5 p.m., eight days prior to publication. The Issue Dates section of this website provides edition dates and deadlines.
- All submissions should provide appropriate contact names and phone numbers
- All submissions should be sent to the On Campus News editor:
- Fax: (306)966-6815
Campus mail: 501 – 121 Research Drive
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.