March 4-5 results provided by Huskie Athletics
• Women’s Basketball won the Canada West Championship for the first time, earning them a berth in the CIS National Championship in Fredericton March 9-11.
• Men’s Basketball brings home a Canada West bronze medal and secures a spot in the CIS National Championship in Halifax March 16-19.
• Women’s Wrestling finishes fourth at the CIS Championship, their best finish ever, with Megan Buydens bringing home a gold medal in her weight division for the second straight year, and two others winning bronze medals.
• Men’s Wrestling finishes sixth at CIS with two athletes bringing home bronze medals.
• Men’s Hockey wins the Great Plains division in Canada West play and will go on to both the Canada West (March 10-11) and CIS Championships (March 23-26).
Five Huskie teams are still in action with all five advancing to the CIS National Championships. The final home action sees both Men and Women’s Track and Field host the CIS National Championship at the Saskatoon Fieldhouse March 10-11.