April is Stress and Work Life Balance Month at the U of S. With finals happening throughout the month, it is important to manage your stress and work-life balance.
No matter if you’re studying for exams, marking exams or taking part in groundbreaking research, remember to take a few breaks to recharge.
1. There’s nothing wrong with naps. Studying and need a pick-me-up? Drop by Marquis 104 (Across from Shop Usask) for a nap.
2. Need a snack? How about a massage? Check out the Place Riel Student Centre April 9-10.
3. Need a quick pep talk? Alumni volunteers will be in the Murray Library, Leslie and Irene Dubé Health Sciences Library, and Engineering Library to hand out snacks and give words of encouragement. Also, if you are studying elsewhere on campus find out where else you can find snacks.
4. Thrive in the face of adversity. Check out this workshop on bouncing back after a setback and learn how to improve your capacity to thrive despite adversity.
5. Yes, the therapy dogs are back. Come melt away the stress of studying by petting a loveable pooch.
More details on these events are available on the U of S Wellness events calendar.