Events celebrate Aboriginal scholarship and artistic expression and will take place throughout the week on campus from Feb. 27 to March 3.
- Feb 27, noon: First Nations dance performance
- Feb 27, all day: Paint with local Aboriginal artist Kevin Pee-ace
- Feb. 28, 3 pm: Achieving Indigenous success in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Feb. 28, 5 pm: Family friendly boat building activity
- March 1, 11 am: Métis dance performance
- March 1, noon: Soup and bannock
- March 2, noon: Metis jiggers
- March 2, 2:30 pm: Aboriginal Student Achievement Awards Ceremony
- March 3, 1 pm: CreativiTea: learn to bead
For a list of Aboriginal Achievement Week events, visit the event website.
For more information, contact:
University of Saskatchewan